How to become a Kennesaw Archery Club (KAC) member
Beginning and/or Returning Archers:
- Sign up for and attend a KAC orientation class, held every 3rd Saturday in each month
- Complete the KAC orientation class waivers
- Become a member of USA Archery (adult, youth, or recreational membership)
- Complete the KAC Membership Forms
- Mail or deliver your KAC membership application and club membership dues, along with a copy of your USA Archery membership card
- Provide experience information to Membership representative. USA Archery, NFAA, and ASA memberships are accepted. In some cases a coach or mentor shooting session may be requested.
- Complete Membership package and mail or deliver application and dues to Membership representative.
Participation in Achievement Ranking Programs
Achievement ranking and pins will be available for the Junior Olympic Archery Development (JOAD) and Adult Archery Program (AAP) students wishing to earn milestones in their archery development. To participate, two types of membership are required:
- Kennesaw Archery Club membership
Club Membership applications can be obtained at our Saturday or Sunday classes, depending on the season.JOAD/AAP membership is just one part of full club membership, therefore it is not a stand-alone membership.
- USA Archery Full membership
A Full, non-“Recreational”, youth or adult/family membership in USA Archery is required to participate in the USA Archery JOAD/AAPprograms. This membership will also allow participation in State, Regional, and National tournaments. See our USA Archerysection for more information and how to register.
Forms to be Filled Out
The membership packet contains the application and the required release forms that must be submitted before your application can be accepted. Also included are waiver release forms that must be signed prior to receiving orientation. KAC Membership Forms
Signed waivers and release forms must accompany all new applications AND renewals for each member. Hard copies of the entire package must be provided with payment to activate your membership.
If you have problems, please email [email protected] for membership information and applications.
The membership period is from July 1 through June 30 each year. Membership allows outdoor range privileges for members with their own equipment but does not include any class fees. Scheduled classes and events posted on our calendar take precedent over range access.
- Range Hours: 07:00 AM to 11:00 PM for KAC Members with own equipment. No rental equipment is available.
Please close the gate and twirl the lock combination when you are the last person leaving the range, or are unsure of the situation. The gate can remain open while archers are on the range.
Guests may shoot on club ranges only on two separate occasions while accompanied by a current member and then must become a member to shoot at the ranges.
NO BROADHEADS are allowed on Target or Field ranges.
All members of the club work together and share the workload to keep the range maintained, so please do your part! Various volunteer opportunities will be available throughout the year to keep our facility and club the best in the area.
Your membership payment may be mailed, or hand-delivered to the membership representative during one of our scheduled classes. Cash, check, or credit payment is available during classes.
Mailing Membership payments:
Print membership application forms (see Forms section above)
Enclose check made payable to: Kennesaw Archery Club, Inc
The Kennesaw Archery Club, Inc
ATT: Membership Chair
P.O. Box 801664
Acworth, GA 30101
The membership representative will email the gate code to you when application, waivers, and payment are received.
Note: All members are required to pay County fees when becoming a member.